Go back to blog
Earth Day LEGO GLOBE teachers competition
- Tuesday 22nd March 2022
- Sally Oughton
CALLING ALL VICTORIAN TEACHERS!
We need your help to improve our schools offering at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne!
Enter below to go in the running to win a LEGO® GLOBE for your classroom! Valued at $319.99 (Delivery within VIC included)
At over 40 cm high, the LEGO® GLOBE spins on an axis of LEGO® Technic pieces and will impress any of your students with a passion for Travel, Geography and the Arts!
The perfect classroom accessory to celebrate Earth Day (April 22nd 2022).
Winner will be announced 12th April, to ensure the Globe arrives in time for Earth Day!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Legoland Discovery Centre’s EARTH DAY competition is a competition and the winner will be selected by the Merlin Entertainments Australia team, chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to teachers based in Victoria. Employees and immediate families of Merlin Entertainments, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- submitting an entry, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
- By Entrants in the competition may only enter once.
- Each valid entrant will be judged by the Merlin Entertainments team. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative and/or original, in the context of the competition.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. Information supplied when logging your comment will be used by Merlin Entertainment to contact you in the event your video is selected as part of the shortlist or is the winning entry. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is Merlin Entertainments 1 - 5 Wheat Road, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia (ABN: 51147624557), which is the owner and operator of SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Facebook or Instagram membership and the use of Facebook or Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.