Melbourne Big Ticket
More Fun, For Less!
Go BIG and save money with the Melbourne Big Ticket - visit Melbourne's LEGOLAND Discovery Centre PLUS SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. There's no need to rush with the Melbourne Big Ticket, you have a full 90 days to visit SEA LIFE Melbourne after your day exploring LEGOLAND Discover Centre. We think it's the best Melbourne attraction pass around!
- Pre-Booking is essential, all guests must book their tickets or timed session online prior to arrival
- Each timed session will be for up to 2 hours of play, with reduced capacity limits in place to allow for all guests to play safely
- The current Victorian Government COVID-19 rules state that wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor settings. Please note that all guests entering Chadstone Shopping Centre will be required to wear a face mask. Those with an exemption and children under 8 years will not need to wear a face mask
- Guests aged 18 and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and are required to present proof of vaccination prior to entering our attraction, unless an exemption applies
- Adults MUST be accompanied by a Child to enter and Children MUST be accompanied by an Adult to enter. Learn more about our awesome Adult Night events here
- Children and Adults will need to bring along socks to play in our soft play areas. Socks can also be purchased at cafe
- Combine LEGOLAND Discovery Centre with SEA LIFE Melbourne
- Get closer to our colony of penguins, sharks, jellyfish and more at Melbourne's only aquarium
- Save over $35 per adult
- Valid for admission within 90 days *must include a child ticket
How to Find Our Attractions
MELBOURNE LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTRE
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is located at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital - at 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone in Melbourne. Find us opposite HOYTS on the second floor, near Target.
SEA LIFE MELBOURNE AQUARIUM
SEA LIFE Melbourne is located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Melbourne Big Ticket is a way that you can get great savings when you combine unmissable Melbourne attractions in one ticket.
You make great savings compared to buying individual tickets to the attractions.
The Melbourne Big Ticket allows you to combine SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and Melbourne's LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
The Melbourne Big Ticket doesn’t print with any names, making it a great gift. You will need to select a time slot for the starting attraction but then the ticket is valid for 90 days. You will need to print the tickets at home or forward the e-ticket as they will need several forms of identification to collect them at the attraction.
We recommend that a quieter time of the day to visit can usually be found towards first admission or later on in the afternoon towards last admission, however we cannot guarantee that this is always the case. Weekends and school holidays are also busy periods.
Each ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of your first attraction visit.
Children are aged between 3 and 12 years. Children under age 3 are free.
No, children under 16 must be accompanied by an over 18 year old.
You will need the order confirmation email with the unique order ID number and the original credit card (if one was used) when you pick up your ticket. If the cardholder will not be present, please bring photo identification and a letter of authorisation if the order is under a different name. You will not be able to collect your ticket without these documents.
You can find them here.