Community Support Policy
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne exists to give children and their families a first-hand experience of the LEGO® values – creativity, fun, development, play and learning! We extend these values to our community and may contribute tickets to not-for-profit organisations.
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne will review each donation request and may contribute tickets to not-for-profit organisations based on the following guidelines:
Please note that eligibility does not guarantee your donation request will be fulfilled
- The request must be made by an organisation that is endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) or Primary School, whose goal is to academically and creatively enrich the lives of children aged 3-12
- If allocation of tickets is exhausted, organisations can re-apply in following months
- Organisations will only be able to receive one donation per year
- Email addresses will be added to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre database
Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries we are unable to respond to and fulfil every request. There are many worthy children’s organisations that deserve support, but unfortunately it is not possible for us to support all of them. Based on our donation criteria, we do not donate to:
- Incentive programs
- Religious or political purposes
- High school or college programs
- Sports teams
- Social groups
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne is a part of Merlin’s Magic Wand, a charity that helps put the magic back into the lives of disadvantaged children! It’s very easy to apply via the link below for a magical day out, care of Merlin’s Magic Wand.