Go back to blog
Travel the world with LEGO® Competition
- Thursday 16th April 2020
Whilst travel isn’t allowed at the moment it doesn’t mean you can’t dream of all the wonderful places you can visit in the future. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is travelling the world with LEGO® this week and calling for kids to create a mini masterpiece inspired by their dream travel destination!
Entrants will have the chance to win an awesome prize pack valued at $856! The prize includes a LEGO Creator Expert Roller Coaster set and four LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Annual Passes, which provide entry to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre for a whole 12 months!
To enter the Travel the World with LEGO® Competition you must post your 'LEGO® creation of anywhere in the world you would like to go' in the comments section of our Facebook page! Don't forget to Like and Share!
We can't wait to see everyone's awesome LEGO creations!
Travel the World with LEGO® Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Pty Ltd, Level 2, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, 3148.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must post your LEGO® build of anywhere in the world you would like to go in the comments section of the Facebook competition post.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on Tuesday 21st of April, 2020 at 9:00am (AEST). The Competition closes on Sunday 26 April, 2020 at 23:59pm (AEST).
- This Competition is a “Game of Skill” and the winner will be determined by the Promoter as the most creative LEGO® build.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger and will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page on Monday 27 April at 10:00am (AEST).
- Total winner’s prize pack includes 1 LEGO® Creator Expert Roller Coaster Set (10261) valued at $499.99 RRP and 4 LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Annual Passes valued at $356.00. The total prize pack is valued at $856.00. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.