Go back to blog
LEGO Build Day!
- Saturday 26th December 2020
December 26 is #LEGOBuildDay — a NEW holiday dedicated to imagination and creativity.
We are calling on builders from across the world to unbox a NEW tradition this year. We are encouraging families to kick start a new family tradition, to build together and create awesome memories!
LEGO® Build Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Pty Ltd, Level 2, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, 3148.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must post your LEGO® Build Day photo with you and your LEGO Build in the comments section of the LEGO Build Day Facebook competition posts.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on Saturday 26th of December, 2020 at 8:00am (AEDT). The Competition closes on Friday 1 January, 2020 at 11:59pm (AEDT).
- This Competition is a “Game of Skill” and the winner will be determined by the Promoter as the answer that best reflects LEGO Build Day
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger.
- Total winner’s prize pack includes 1 Family Pass to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne (consisting of 4 Individual Admissions Tickets). The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.