Go back to blog
CELEBRATE BOOK WEEK AND WIN!
- Wednesday 21st October 2020
Thanks to our friends at Hachette Books we are doing a giveaway to celebrate Book Week! Be in the running to win 10 awesome books, including our favourites, Colouroos, Dugong Magic and My Book (not yours)!
How to Win!
1. Vote for the build you would like to be made for Sunday's Book Week Workshop
2. Watch the Sunday live workshop at 11am on our Facebook page
3. Comment on Sunday's live workshop what build you voted for and why?
It's a tough battle between Dugong Magic and My Book (not yours), which one will you vote for? The winning pick will be featured on Sunday's live workshop!
Vote at: www.facebook.com/LEGOLANDDiscoveryCentreMelbourne
Book Week Prize Pack includes the following titles:
- Dugong Magic
- Lento and Fox: My Book (Not Yours)
- Santa and the Sugar Glider
- The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Ugly Animals
- The Enchanted Wood
- Kitty is Not a Cat: Lights Out!
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to be Different
Term's and Conditions of Giveaway:
- The Promoter is LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Pty Ltd, Level 2, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, 3148.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must vote in the Book Week poll on the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Facebook Page.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must comment their answer to 'what book they voted for and why' on the Sunday Book Week live stream to be aired from 11am on 25/10/2020
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The Competition commences at 12:00pm on Wednesday 21 October 2020. The Competition closes 11:30am on Sunday 25 October 2020.
- This Competition is a “Game of Skill” and the winner will be determined by the Promoter as the most creative answer.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger and will be announced at the end of the live stream.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All prize elements are to be collected from LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne and cannot strictly be couriered.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.