About LEGO Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre and LEGO® Education work in partnership to deliver high quality educational experiences will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world. Now educators can discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun.
What we offer teachers
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards.
- All LEGOLAND Discovery Centre workshops integrate hands-on materials and activities designed by LEGO Education in collaboration with real-world educators
- Meet current education standards bringing maths, science and engineering to life
- Develop 21st century learning skills of communication, collaboration, critical-thinking, and problem solving
- We are thrilled to offer special rates for groups affiliated with educational institutions
IN ASSOCIATION WITH RAISING ROBOTS
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmignham is a proud partner of Raising Robots.
Raising Robots provide everything you need to get real impact from teaching STEM and robotics – great products, fantastic training and resources, and on-going support. Take a look at their website here.
How to book
Please click on the button below to fill out the provisional school booking form.
Please note, all school trips must be booked in advance and can not be booked on the day.
- Workshops will be based on a first-come-first-served basis upon booking.
- Large groups may need to be split up.