we are temporarily closed.
If you have already booked tickets for this period, you can now change the date of your visit in our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you, to contain the coronavirus COVID-19, please note ...
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times. Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to protect our guests and employees - if your health is not in a position to wear mouth and nose protection, please postpone your visit to us!
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Please pay your tickets online or cashless at site.
- Use our desinfection dispensers.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.