please read the following facts carefully.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
To be able to control our capacities inside our attraction we offer online tickets with an allocated time slot for your visit.
Entry to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen is only possible if the 2G rule and the mask requirement is observed.
2G = Access only for vaccinated or recovered people (from the age of 16)
- For children and adolescents from 6 to 15 years, the 3G rules apply = vaccinated, recovered or tested! Students up to the age of 15 are considered tested upon presentation of a student ID. During school holidays, students are also required to show a certified negative corona test.Self-tests are not allowed. This also applies to dutch Visitors.
IMPORTANT: The age of the children must be proven by appropriate documents, e.g. student ID
- Persons in possession of a doctor's certificate stating that the vaccination is not possible for medical reasons. IMPORTANT: A written medical certificate and a current, negative POC test (rapid antigen test) must be presented for the visit.
Those who have recovered must present an officially issued, positive PCR test result (PCR test that is at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months old).
A vaccination certificate must be presented.
The vaccination document must prove that the vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2 corona virus was completed at least 14 days ago.
All children and adolescents from 6 to including 15 years and people for whom the vaccination is not possible for medical reasons are required to have a test certificate. Children under 6 years are exempt from the obligation to test.
- For your visit to us you need a valid, negative Covid test.
- This does not apply to pupils who are subject to regular tests as part of their school attendance. Please present a valid student ID at the entrance as proof. (Does not apply during the holidays)
- Only professionally performed and certified tests (antigen (PoC) test or PCR tests) are permitted.
- The test must not be older than 24 hours at the time of the visit (the test time is decisive for this).
- A quick test / self-test without an officially issued result is NOT permitted.
- You have to present a photo ID or comparable document for identification / comparison.
Wear a mask
- Children between 0-5 years are exempt from the mask requirement
- The current mask requirement applies to all guests aged 6 and over (medical mask or FFP2)
Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to protect our guests and employees.
We ask you to follow the following guidelines to help contain the virus and to secure everyone's health:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times. Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to protect our guests and employees - if your health is not in a position to wear mouth and nose protection, please postpone your visit to us!
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Please pay your tickets online or cashless at site.
- Use our desinfection dispensers.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.