we are open again!
Please read the following facts carefully.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
To be able to control our capacities inside our attraction we offer online tickets with an allocated time slot for your visit.
- Until further notice, access to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen is only possible with a valid, negative COVID test.
- Evidence is required for all guests aged 6 and over.
- Only professionally performed and certified tests are recognized.
- The test must not be older than 48 hours at the time of entry into the attraction (the test time is decisive for this).
- A quick test / self-test without an officially issued result is NOT permitted.
The obligation to submit a valid, negative COVID test does not apply if corresponding vaccination documentation can be submitted for a vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2 corona virus that has been fully completed for at least 15 days.Those who have recovered are now treated like those who have been tested and fully vaccinated and do NOT need a negative test. Those who have recovered must present an officially issued, positive PCR test result (PCR test that is at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months old).
We ask you to follow the following guidelines to help contain the virus and to secure everyone's health:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times. Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to protect our guests and employees - if your health is not in a position to wear mouth and nose protection, please postpone your visit to us!
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Please pay your tickets online or cashless at site.
- Use our desinfection dispensers.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.