Kids Birthday Parties
Like everyone, we love celebrating Birthdays! However for the time being, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne is not offering Birthday Party packages and are currently not taking any bookings. We do invite you however to still have your birthday party at LEGOLAND. Here are some helpful tips for planning and hosting your own party at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre!
- The adult to child ratio necessary for admissions is 1 adult for every 5 children and the adults must stay in the attraction with the children at all times during the session
- If you would like to make a booking, you can pre-purchase your tickets to guarantee your entry here
- Please make sure your party arrives at the start of the session time
- Remind your guests to bring socks for the soft play areas
- We do not allow outside food or cake to be brought into the attraction or stored in our facilities. We have children’s sandwiches and other foods available for purchase at our café!
- Please bring an electronic candle as we are unable to have open flames or smoke in the attraction, which can set off fire alarm systems
- We are unable to reserve tables
- We have lockers for hire or cubbies to place birthday gifts, however we would recommend these are best stored in your car prior to visiting LEGOLAND. We cannot store your items ourselves and are not liable for your presents and other personal items.
Need Assistance? Please email our team at: