Go back to top
LEGOLAND®Discovery Centre Hong Kong Breaks Ground at K11 MUSEA
- Thursday 22nd October 2020
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Hong Kong
Dubbed the 30,000 square foot ultimate indoor playground for families with children, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Hong Kong will provide a 2-3 hour interactive and educational experiencefor families with children aged 3-10 years old. The Centre will feature a range of 10 exciting LEGO® themed play areas including Kingdom Quest, MINILAND®, LEGO®FriendsOlivia’s House, LEGO®Creative Workshop, DUPLO®Village, Merlin’s Apprentice Ride, LEGO® Racers: Build & Test, LEGO® 4D Studio, LEGO® Café and a gift shop.
First-to-Play Annual Passes& First-to-Play Single Admission Tickets,will be available to purchase from October 22nd on https://hongkong.legolanddiscoverycentre.com
First-to-Play Annual Pass & First-to-Play Single Admission Tickets
For those who wish to be among the first to experience the attraction,LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Hong Kong is launching aFirst-to-Play Annual Pass & First-to-Play Single AdmissionTicket.
The Annual Pass, pays for itself in just five visits, includes the following benefits:
- The opportunity to be among the first to come and play
- An exclusive LEGOLAND®Discovery Centre Hong Kong gift setupon arrival
- 12 months of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Hong Kong
- 10% off items intheLEGO®Café and gift shop(excluding selected items)
- 10% off birthday parties
- Access to exclusive Annual Pass members only parties
The gift set includes the following
- Box set featuring Victoria Harbour
- Minifigure keychain •LEGO® Brick engraved with 2021
- LEGO® Poly Bag Pack •LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre ‘pop badge’
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre lanyard
- Robot Shaped Activity Pack
For pricing and further details on both ticket launches, please visit:https://hongkong.legolanddiscoverycentre.com/en/tickets/
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Hong Kong will follow up-to-date local and national safety regulations when opening early 2021. Enhanced cleaning measures will be implemented throughout the day to clean and sanitise the attraction, including high-frequency touch points, play areas, and LEGO® bricks.
“Our number one priority is to create a fun and educational experience, while ensuring the health and well-being of our guests and staff,” said Ben Sweet, New Openings Director -Asia Pacific, Merlin Entertainments. “We are taking every step to prepare for a safe and exciting opening and look forward to welcoming guests soon.
”LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre represents a significant investment in the Hong Kong market and is expected to be a major hit with families in Hong Kong. While under construction, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centreis currently employing approximately 100 contractors and once doors are open to the public, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre will have filled a number of fixed full-time and part-time positions, including one Master Model Builder and a team of play makers coined the “Creative Crew”.