LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG is owned and operated by Merlin Entertainments Hong Kong Limited. We place great importance on the safety of our guests and endeavour to ensure that the high standards set by the company, are complied with by all those in the Attraction. We are only prepared to allow entry into the Attraction by those who are willing to comply with the Attraction Regulations set out below.
We are sure that you will wish to assist us in ensuring the Attraction and facilities therein, remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun-filled experience. To assist in ensuring your safety, CCTV is in operation within the Attraction.
All persons entering LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG are subject to the following Attraction Regulations. Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the attraction. This is without prejudice to any claim that the Attraction may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions.
- LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction or remove from the Attraction any person who:
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG, is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
- Has behaved in the Attraction in a manner, which, in the opinion of LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other guests;
- Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviours or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Does not follow the written or verbal health and safety instructions (including all precautionary measures against COVID-19) or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other guests in the Attraction.
- All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Staff. Each person must have a valid admission ticket for entering the attraction. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Attraction or being found inside the Attraction without a valid admission ticket may be ejected from the Attraction.
- Tickets/ Passes are not refundable, transferable and re-sellable. Tickets will become void if tampered with or altered.
- All prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times; likewise adults cannot visit the attraction without a child.
- No child or children aged 12 or under will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Young adults between 12 and 18 may visit the attraction unaccompanied; however they may not act as a guardian for children below 18.
- Adults may not visit the Attraction unless they are with a child. This is part of our child safety regulation and helps us ensure the safety of your children. We offer special Adult Nights for adults to visit our Attraction without children.
- No dogs, except Guide Dogs, or other pets of any kind shall be allowed in the attraction. Please note that noise level and visitor volume might cause a high stress level for your Guide Dog.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Attraction, visitors might be subject to a bag and body search. It is prohibited to bring any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance, is strictly prohibited.
- The wearing of clothing, which in the opinion of LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG, is offensive to other visitors is not permitted. Footwear and shirts must be worn at all times. Please note, that some rides and attractions require proper footwear to be worn while others can only be used with socks.
- All guests will be admitted according to the reservation time.
- To ensure quality guest experience during our peak days, we will limit the experience to 3 hours for every guest on weekends and public holidays. Crowd control may also be exercised to ensure safety and customer experience. Kindly cooperate with our staff accordingly.
- The consumption of food and beverages is only permitted in our café area. No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Attraction.
- Guests are allowed to bring in water in plastic bottles, baby food and food for special dietary needs.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted anywhere in the Attraction. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Attraction and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Attraction.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG.
- LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG will endeavour to ensure that as many exhibits and play areas are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Attraction, close the Attraction or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Attraction, and/or close any part of the Attraction or interactive programme for operational reasons.
- Please do not run in the attraction. The climbing of or standing upon railings, barriers or structures is strictly prohibited.
- The guest shall indemnify LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG against all actions, claims, and demands by any person who suffers or sustains any death, injury, loss, damage, distress, inconvenience or anxiety arising out of or as a result of the use of the facilities by the visitor or any person so authorised by him due to the negligence on his part or on the part of such authorised person.
- From time to time LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with the Attraction or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- The LEGO® bricks in the Attraction are equipped with alarm devices for security reason. Please ensure that they are not taken out of the attraction accidentally before leaving the attraction.
- Only LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE HONG KONG staff or appointed contractors are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the Attraction, including but not limited to tickets, gift shop items and food and beverages.
These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.