Know before you go!
Adults (18+) must be accompanied by a child (aged 17 and under) to visit.
- Entry to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
- Plus entry to SEA LIFE Manchester aquarium
There's no need to rush with this combi ticket
You have a full 90 days to visit the other attraction(s) on your ticket after your day exploring LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
WANT TO DO BOTH IN ONE DAY?
Pre-booking your entry into all attractions is essential as same-day entry is subject to availability.
- First, select your LEGOLAND Discovery Centre date and time during checkout
- Your booking confirmation email will have a link to book and guarantee your visit to the other attraction(s) on your ticket at a date and time of your choice
- You can also log in to our booking portal to amend your ticket dates should your plans change
- Reschedule for free up to 24 hours before your arrival time
- You must have a child in your party to visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
How does it work?
- Select the number of attractions you want to visit. See more, save more!
- The date and time you choose when you checkout will be your entry time for LEGOLAND Discovery Centre first
- There's no need to rush with a multi-attraction ticket. You will have 90 days to visit the remaining attraction(s) at your own leisure
- Don't forget pre-booking your entry into all attraction(s) on your ticket before you visit is essential, more information can be found on your booking confirmation email
- You can reschedule your tickets for free up to 24 hours before arrival time if your plans change. Find out more
- You must be accompanied by at least one child (aged 17 and under) to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Please note that during peak periods, your entry to the other attraction(s) may not be available on the same day as your first visit. We advise booking your time slots as early as possible if you expect to combine your visits into one day
About the attractions
SEA LIFE Manchester Aquarium
Dive beneath the waves at SEA LIFE Manchester and come face to fin with over 2,000 creatures! Get up close to majestic sharks, enchanting jellyfish and Ernie and Cammy - our magnificent giant green sea turtles. Don't miss the chance to soak up the amazing view from the sea bed in the Ocean Tunnel!
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
Surround yourself with millions of LEGO Bricks, take flight on Merlin's Apprentice, blast skeletons on Kingdom Quest ride adventure, see your favourite characters in our LEGO 4D Cinema, and build epic LEGO creations alongside master builders!
How to find us?
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and SEA LIFE Manchester are conveniently located next to each other in Trafford Palazzo.
Trafford Palazzo (previously known as Barton Square) is right next to The Trafford Centre, which can be accessed via an indoor footbridge lining the two indoor centres. We are about 5 miles West of Manchester City Centre, off the M60, via junction 9 or 10, with great transport links for bus, train and tram too!
Parking is free at all Trafford Centre car parks, the closest to us is The Trafford Palazzo car park (known as Trafford Centre Car Park West on Google Maps). It’s right outside our door!
You need to spend a minimum of 2 hours at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre to enjoy everything there is to see and do! On busy days, you will be issued a time-limited wristband for 3 to 4 hours in the attraction, but on quiet days you can stay for as long as it is open.
An average visit to SEA LIFE Manchester can take around 60 minutes, but some people spend much longer there soaking up the underwater world!
You can save up to 33% when you purchase a multi-attraction ticket versus purchasing tickets separately!
Your tickets are valid for a visit within 90 days of your LEGOLAND Discovery Centre visit so you either combine attractions for one super action-packed day, or spread the multi-attraction ticket over separate days to give you multiple days out!
There's no need to rush with this multi-attraction ticket.
You have a full 90 days to visit SEA LIFE after your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre so you can spread visits over separate days to give you multiple days out or combine attractions for one super action-packed day!
Don't forget! Pre-booking your entry into all attraction(s) on your ticket before you visit is essential, book your free timed-entry ticket via our booking portal, details of which you can find on your e-ticket.
All children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times (except at our adult-only evening events). An adult is classed as aged 15 and over. Children are classed as aged 14 and under. Children under the age of 3 go free, but you'll also need to book free timed-entry tickets.
Children are aged between 3 and 14 years. Children under 3 are welcome to visit our attractions for free.
Don't forget! You must have a child in your party to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester.
It is easy to change your ticket to visit at a later date. You can change your ticket date via our booking portal, details of which you can find on your e-ticket. Our booking guarantee allows you to move your ticket for free up to three times, with the flexibility to move bookings no later than 24 hours before your arrival time.
If a member of your party has a disability, they will be entitled to admit one free carer with them. Please book the carer ticket along with your other tickets, there will be an option to add this ticket type to the basket.
Please show one of the following items to a member of our Front of House Team on arrival in order to enter with your pre-booked carer ticket:
- A certified NHS letter from your doctor or consultant (dated within the last 2 years)
- A letter or statement from a professional body (e.g. a Nurse or a BUPA Healthcare Advisor)
- A blue badge along with an additional form of photographic ID
- A DLA letter If you are booking in advance, please book the carers ticket along with your other tickets.