Our rides and activities vary throughout the season. To discover what will be happening during your visit, visit our Activities Schedule page.
Advanced purchase - best value and guarantee entry
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Centre at one time. All guests buying tickets online OR at the door will be required to make a reservation.
- Upon your arrival to the Centre, you will enter the "Timed Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering the timed tickets line.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you will be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will enter the 'Timed Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
- To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Centre at one time.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Pram Accessible
- Buggy park is available at owners risk.
- Coffee shop – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold fizzy pop & deliciously fresh sandwiches & snacks!
Please note, we do not have the facilities to store any luggage within our attraction