Advanced purchase required to guarantee entry
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Centre at one time. All guests are required to buy tickets online in advance of visiting.
- During peak periods such as holidays, spring break and summer there may be a small wait upon entering whilst we process everyone's tickets.
We want everyone to have the best time so we are limiting the number of guests and the time spent in the attraction. This means on peak days you will be issued with a time limited wristband giving you a minimum of 2 hours.
- Please do not visit without a ticket. Book your tickets online to guarantee entry.
Our 2 rides are open throughout your visit along with a host of other attractions and play areas, take a look at our Attractions Overview to see everything on offer.
Some activities vary throughout the season, take a look at the Events page to see if there's a limited time addition on your chosen date.
To discover even more about what will be happening during your visit, visit our Play Sessions page.
At the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Full baby changing facilities
- Changing Places space
- Wheelchair and Pram Accessible
- Buggy park is available at owners risk.
- Coffee shop – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold fizzy pop & deliciously fresh sandwiches & snacks!
Please note, we do not have the facilities to store any luggage within our attraction