Hey annual pass holders, join us for our launch event as we celebrate 10 years of LEGO NINJAGO with an exclusive AR digital experience!
- 16th July 2021
- 5.30pm - 7.30pm
- Merlin Annual Pass holders only - Pass must be shown on entry
BE NINJA and join the quest
Celebrate 10 years of LEGO NINJAGO with an exclusive AR digital experience when you visit LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester this summer!
Real and virtual worlds collide, as you have the chance to sneak a peak into the world of NINJAGO and complete exciting challenges alongside your favourite characters as part of our brand new AR experience!
Master Wu and his team of ninja have been searching for their missing Golden Amulet for a very long time. Without it, and the secrets it holds, NINJAGO is in trouble.
Join Lloyd, Cole, Zane, Jay, Kai and Nya to ‘BE NINJA’ on the quest to find the six golden fragments and learn their moves as real and virtual worlds collide. Restore the Golden Amulet and be rewarded as you complete the challenges. Plus, continue the adventure as we celebrate 10 years of LEGO NINJAGO
- Find the Golden ninja in MINILAND - The hunt is on to spot Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay and Master Wu, so they can start their adventure.
- Meet Your LEGO NINJAGO hero, Lloyd!
- Build a Ninja creation for a chance to win a rare Golden Amulet!
- Experience LEGO NINJAGO in our 4D cinema!
- Race you LEGO NINJAGO build down our zip line challenge!
- Not forgetting all of our usual LEGOtastic activities
Share the joy, lose yourself in the spirit of LEGO NINJAGO and feel what it’s really like to Be Ninja!
Please note this event is for valid annual pass holders and invite-only guests.
Valid annual passes MUST be shown on entry or you will not be permitted into the event.
- For Merlin Annual Passholders only
- Book and reserve your time slot here and visit at your designated time for the NINJAGO event
- It is essential that you bring your valid annual pass for scanning to gain entry
- This special event reservation does not count towards your main annual pass reservation limit for the attraction