LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto is temporarily closed as mandated by local regulations. The LEGO Shop is currently available for curbside pickup. Please continue to visit our website for updates on reopening. If you have purchased tickets the dates when we will be closed, you may use these tickets for any future date through December 31, 2021.
- Upon your arrival to the Centre, you will enter the "I Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, March Break, summer and winter break there may be a small wait in line prior to entering the Centre.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you may be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will then enter the 'I Have Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Once inside, stay as long as you like. However, please note that all entries are one-time entry only.
Due to local health regulations, all guests 2 and older are required to wear a face mask or covering while at the attraction.
At the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Café – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold pop & delicious fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.