To ensure our guests have the best experience possible and can stay socially distant, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Centre. ALL adults must be accompanied by a child age 17 or younger to visit the attraction.
- Upon your arrival to the Centre, you will enter the "I Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, March Break, summer and winter break there may be a small wait in line prior to entering the Centre.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you may be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will then enter the 'I Have Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Once inside, stay as long as you like. However, please note that all entries are one-time entry only.
Due to local health regulations, all guests 2 and older are required to wear a face mask or covering while at the attraction.
Please Note: At this time, we require all guests 12 & older to show proof they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 vaccine to visit. For official guidance, click here.
At the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Café – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold pop & delicious fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.