During Your Visit
WE ARE OPENING ON JULY 30! To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the attraction at one time. All guests buying tickets online OR at the door will be required to make a reservation. Please review the Bricktastic Safety measures put in place. First to Play limited time offer tickets may be purchased in advance HERE! Annual Passholders must reserve a Playtime session when we re-open. We recommend reserving in advance to guarantee entry as tickets are limited. Reserve your spot HERE! Please Note: ALL adults must be accompanied by a child (aged 17 and under) to visit the attraction (with the exception of Adult Fans of LEGO Nights). Adults aged 18 and over, must be accompanied by a child 17 years or younger to visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
- Upon your arrival to the Centre, you will enter the "I Have Tickets" line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, March Break, summer and winter break there may be a small wait in line prior to entering the Centre.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you may be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will then enter the 'I Have Tickets' line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Once inside, stay as long as you like. However, please note that all entries are one-time entry only.
Due to local health regulations, all guests 2 and older are required to wear a face mask or covering while at the attraction.
At the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto, amenities include:
- Family restroom
- Baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair and Stroller Accessible
- Café – Options include fresh coffee, ice cold pop & delicious fresh meals & snacks!
No weapons of any kind are permitted into our attraction.