LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto is currently not offering Schools & Groups programs at this time. Visit this website for future updates.
Please view our current ticket options.View Tickets
Experience the ultimate LEGO® scout trip!
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops and have partnered with LEGO Education to deliver hands-on workshops. We make sure the content of the workshop matches the age and interest level of the participants – all the while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
Scout Groups of 10+
Inspire your scouts' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks.
- Discounted scout rates
- Self-guided scout activity worksheet
- Earn a FREE fun patch
- Reservations required
Workshops include admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and full access to the attraction before and/or after your workshop.
- Seasons Workshop | Preschool - Kindergarten
- Spinning Tops Workshop | Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- Spin the Gears Workshop | 2nd - 3rd Grade
- Merry-Go-Round | 4th - 6th Grade
- What a Great Experience | 2nd - 6th Grade
Scout Pizza Party
Celebrate your scout groups' recent achievements at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre! Great for end-of-year celebrations and award ceremonies. Available Monday - Friday.
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm Check-in (all guest must arrive by 6pm)
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm Free Play
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm Presentation & Awards in 4D Theater
Scout Family Days
Individual scouts and their immediate family members can visit during our special Scout Days scheduled select dates throughout the year and save over 40% on tickets!
Upcoming Scout Days: TBD
- $13.50 per person
- Be sure to wear your scout uniform when you visit
- Scout scavenger hunt worksheet
- Earn a FREE fun patch
Plan Your Visit
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by company check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Minimum number of children required to receive scout pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
Receive LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Scouts Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online scout resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!