In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! School Field Trips are offered Monday - Friday for organized school groups of 10 or more.
- 3 hours of fun!
- 12+ epic attractions, including 2 rides
- 4D Movie Experience
- LEGO Education Workshop (add-on)
- Meal Deal (add-on)
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Curriculum linked topics
School pricing & packages are temporarily unavailable
Due to health & safety measures, school pricing & packages are temporarily unavailable. At this time we are not taking group or school reservations.
Plan Your Visit
Book a school group of 10+ students today and save up to 65% on tickets!
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Schools are welcomed Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m (Early arrival accommodations can be made for groups of 50+)
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Centre, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus these great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Before and after visit activities
- Teacher Open Houses on select days through-out the year
Valid on group visits, for children under the age of 5, during the months of August, September, and January. Must mention offer when booking.
- $10.00 Per Child: Includes admission, LEGO workshop, cheese pizza and water
- $10.00 Per Adult: Includes admission, cheese pizza and water
- 1 free adult chaperone for every 5 paying children ($3 per adult for pizza meal)
Receive classroom LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!