The highlights of The Hague, recreated in LEGO®!
Take a look at the spectacular city of MINILAND®. It is made up of a huge amount of LEGO® bricks: more than 1 million in total!
Explore and play with the interactive city - recognize the famous buildings from The Hague and Scheveningen and look at them up close. Watch the city and landscape change from day to night. In MINILAND you will find hundreds of different mini figures, they live here in the city. Who can you find and what are they doing?
Surprising facts about MINILAND:
- There are 2500 minifigures living in MINILAND.
- There are over a million LEGO stones used to build MINILAND. Wow!
- The LEGO version of the Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus consists of about 25 thousand LEGO bricks and it took 400 hours to build!
- More than 20,000 bricks are incorporated in the LEGO Pier.
- It took the Master Model Builders almost 500 hours to build the LEGO Cars Jeans Stadium (Cars jeans).