Go back to blog
Celebrate International LEGO® Day!
- Monday 20th January 2020
Come and join in on the FUN at The Ultimate Indoor LEGO® Playground as we celebrate International LEGO® Day on the 28th of January, 2020!
To kick off the celebrations we have an awesome giveaway! Simply show us 'How your Minifigures will celebrate International LEGO® Day' to be in the running to win a Bricktastic LEGO® Prize pack worth $250 RRP! Discover more FUN in our retail store with an exclusive 20% off Duplo sets offer* (excludes limited items).
The celebration continues with 50% off walk up Admissions tickets!* Receive your special discount, available exclusively at the Admissions desk!
To enter, post on our Facebook page a photo of your Minifigures celebrating International LEGO Day! Be as creative and as crazy as you like, we are excited to see what your minifigures are getting into!
Bricktastic LEGO® Prize Pack:
- LEGO Creator Townhouse Pet Shop & Cafe (31097)
- LEGO Creator Townhouse Toy Store (31105)
- LEGO® Trophy (40385)
- LEGOLAND® Fire Academy (40393) - Exclusive to LEGOLAND®
- Personalised LEGO® Brick Keychain with your name engraved!
*Competition runs from 20 January 2020 to 26 January 2020. One entry per person. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-exchangeable or refundable. Winners must be able to pick up the Prize Pack from LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in person and give consent for photos to be taken. Winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger. Please ensure you have liked our Facebook page. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Retail and Admission ticket offers T&Cs:
*Exclusive 20% off Duplo sets offer excludes limited items and is only valid on 28 January, 2020 or whilst stock lasts, offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Special 50% off Admissions walk up tickets price only valid at the Admissions desk and is only valid on 28, January 2020, offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Pty Ltd, Level 2, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, 3148.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must follow the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Facebook Page.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The Competition commences on Monday 20 January 2020. The Competition closes 11.59pm on Sunday 26 January 2020.
- This Competition is a “Game of Skill” and the winner will be determined by the Promoter as the most creative answer.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger and will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All prize elements are to be collected from LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne and cannot strictly be couriered.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entrants must be willing to participate in a photoshoot when picking up the prize.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- The entrant must be a resident of Victoria and have a Victorian residential address