Visitor information COVID-19
Dear LEGO® fans,
We are open again. Here you can find our current opening hours.
Please read the following facts carefully to enjoy your visit to the fullest.
In case you already booked tickets, you can adjust them in our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
To be able to control our capacities inside our attraction please book an online ticket with an allocated time slot for your visit.
The well-being and health of our visitors are our highest priorities. Therefore, we ask you to follow the following guidelines to help contain the virus and to secure everyone's health.
Wear a mask
Please pay attention to the mask regulations. All guests aged from6 and over must wear a surgical mask during the entire stay. Children between 0-5 years of age are not required to wear a mask. Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to protect our guests and employees - if your health is not able to wear a mask, please postpone your visit to us!
- Until further notice, access to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin is only possible with a valid, negative COVID test.There is a test centre at Sony Centre. Click here for further information.
- Evidence is required for all guests aged 6 and over. For pupils, who are being tested on regular basis at school, a test is not required. (only outside of school holidays). They just need to show their school student card.
- Only professionally performed and certified tests are recognized.
- The test must not be older than 24 hours at the time of entry into the attraction (the test time is decisive for this).
- A quick test / self-test without an officially issued result is NOT permitted.
The obligation to submit a valid, negative COVID test does not apply if corresponding vaccination documentation can be submitted for a vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2 corona virus that has been fully completed for at least 15 days.Those who have recovered are now treated like those who have been tested and fully vaccinated and do NOT need a negative test. Those who have recovered must present an officially issued, positive PCR test result (PCR test that is at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months old).
Keep your distance
Please keep at least 1.5m distance to other guests. The duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours, in order to be able to control the capacities better.
Opening hours LEGO Café
Our LEGO Café is open from Thur - Sun 11:30am -4:00pm. (It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks.)
Other hygiene instructions
- We recommend to discuss the following safety instructions with the children and to prepare them for the safety regulations before their visit.
- Our employees will wear face masks in all areas. We recommend that you prepare the children before the visit.
- Please wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.).
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm at all times.
- We ask for cashless payment only.
- In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
- We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
In order to control capacities, we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window by our staff.
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
You still have the possibility to buy tickets at the box office without cash, but we cannot guarantee the admission, because the contingent might already be exhausted due to online bookings. Therefore we strongly recommend booking the time slot tickets to avoid disappointment.
For these tickets there will also be the possibility to book online into a time slot. Without this booking we cannot guarantee immediate admission.
For these tickets there will also be the possibility to book online in a time window. Without this booking we cannot guarantee immediate admission.
For these tickets you will also have the possibility to book online in a time window. Without this booking we cannot guarantee immediate admission.
Yes. In order to better control the maximum number of people that can be in the attraction, the maximum length of stay is 3 hours. These cannot be extended.
All guests aged from6 and over must wear a surgical mask during the entire stay. Children between 0-5 years of age are not required to wear a mask. Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to protect our guests and employees - if your health is not able to wear a mask, please postpone your visit to us!
- The LEGO® Café is open from Thur - Sun from 11:00am -3:30pm. (It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks.)
- The LEGO® Shop is open from Thur - Sun from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- Our rides dragon train and Merlin's apprentice are opened in hourly change. The dragon ride is closed from 3:30pm.
- We reserve the right to restrict or close other areas.
- All cash desk areas are protected by plexiglass. The scanning of tickets is contactless. Employees wear gloves in case of possible contact.
- There are sufficient disinfection facilities available in the attraction.
- All surfaces are disinfected several times a day.
- The LEGO® bricks are completely disinfected several times a day.
- All guests aged from 6 and over must wear a surgical mask during the entire stay. Children between 0-5 years of age are not required to wear a mask.
- In the café we follow the regulations for the catering trade.
- The maximum number of visitors is greatly reduced so that the minimum distances can be maintained at all times. Nevertheless, we ask you to make sure that the minimum distances are observed at all times.