Visitor information Coronavirus
Dear LEGO® fans,
We are temporarily closed due to official order by the local authorities.
In case you booked any tickets for this time, you can now change the date of your visit in our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
The well-being and health of our visitors is our highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
- All adults and children 6 years and older must wear a face mask at all times. We do not make exceptions to those with a medical certificate.
- We recommend to discuss the following safety instructions with the children and to prepare them for the safety regulations before their visit.
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
- We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
- Please keep at least 1.5m distance to other guests and pay attention to the safety signs and floor markings.
- The adult accompanying persons are required to make the children aware of the safety rules and to ensure that they observe them.
- The duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours, in order to be able to control the capacities better.
- Please wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.).
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm at all times.
- We ask for cashless payment only.
- In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
- Our employees will wear face masks in many areas, where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. We recommend that you prepare the children before the visit.
In order to control capacities, we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window by our staff.
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
You still have the possibility to buy tickets at the box office without cash, but we cannot guarantee the admission, because the contingent might already be exhausted due to online bookings. Therefore we strongly recommend booking the time slot tickets to avoid disappointment.
For these tickets there will also be the possibility to book online into a time slot. Without this booking we cannot guarantee immediate admission.
For these tickets there will also be the possibility to book online in a time window. Without this booking we cannot guarantee immediate admission.
For these tickets you will also have the possibility to book online in a time window. Without this booking we cannot guarantee immediate admission.
Yes. In order to better control the maximum number of people that can be in the attraction, the maximum length of stay is 3 hours. These cannot be extended.
In accordance with the regulation of the Berlin Senate, children from the age of 6 years must wear a mouth and nose mask.
- The LEGO® Café is open on Saturday and Sundays from 11am -3:30pm. It will remain closed from Monday to Friday. Own food and drinks may be brought along during these days. A vending machine with soft drinks is available.
- The LEGO® Shop is open from Wed - Fr 11am - 5pm, Sa + Su 10am - 5pm. On Mo + Tue the shop is closed.
- The dragon train closes at 15:30pm.
- We reserve the right to restrict or close other areas.
- All cash desk areas are protected by plexiglass. The scanning of tickets is contactless. Employees wear gloves in case of possible contact.
- There are sufficient disinfection facilities available in the attraction.
- All surfaces are disinfected several times a day.
- The LEGO® bricks are completely disinfected several times a day.
- In the play areas, floor markings and signs indicate where and how many people are allowed to be in the area.
- Employees and visitors over the age of 6 years must wear a mouth/nose cover.
- In the café we follow the regulations for the catering trade.
- The maximum number of visitors is greatly reduced so that the minimum distances can be maintained at all times. Nevertheless, we ask you to make sure that the minimum distances are observed at all times.